Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 43: Generating quality leads through social media
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday, 25 October 2012, was Edward Fisher (@mail4fish), account director and strategist for Network Sunday, an international business development agency that leverages social media to generate leads for organisations.
He and show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager, Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza), discussed the impact social media has had on the way we interact with companies as well how social media can be effectively used to generate quality leads for businesses.
Next week, Thursday 1 November, Biz Takeouts will be airing live from The Bookmarks 2012 (@thebookmarks) at Artscape in Cape Town from 7pm-10pm. You don't want to miss this show!
The news roundup covered:
- Shape and SA Garden/Tuin close; rumours of cutbacks at Indie
- Stan Katz opens MTN Radio Awards 2013 launch
- Written journalism still a strong value proposition for advertisers
- Mobile market increase prospects for brand interaction
- Prism Awards calling professionals
If you missed the show, download (47.1MB) or listen to the podcast (51:29 minutes).
Date: 25 October 2012 Length: 51:29min File size: 47.1MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio