Tune in to this week's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
, streamed live from 5pm-6pm via 2oceansVibe Radio
, to find out more about marketing & advertising education and skills training. The studio guest this Thursday evening, 11 October 2012, will be John Cooney, managing director for Red & Yellow School of Logic and Magic. [twitterfall
This evening's lineup
- Show host: Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza)
- In-studio guest: John Cooney (@redyellowschool), managing director for Red & Yellow School of Logic and Magic.
Cooney has over 40 years industry experience, primarily in the advertising, marketing and media industries. He has worked with 10 advertising agencies, two media owners and two clients. He is a "suit" by inclination and has been involved in media representation, merchandising and promotional management and, for most of his time, in account and agency management.
- Discussion topics:
- Red & Yellow School history and future
- The impact of the Quirk Merger
- The courses offered at Red & Yellow
- How industry development impacts on skills education
- The industry trends and happenings
- Marketing and advertising skills in SA
How to listen
Comments or questions
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.