Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 40: Google products in South Africa
In the Melrose Arch studio on Thursday, 4 October 2012, was Jonathan Ratcliffe (@jonrat09), agency lead for Google South Africa.
He shared more on the range of products offered by Google in South Africa and how and why businesses can benefit from using these products, with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza). They also discussed Google Insights, Youtube and advertising on Youtube in South Africa, display and search products and had a look at Google+ and Google+ Hangouts.
The news roundup covered:
- A realistic look at social media and the contact centre
- FNB seals deals with mPowa, Mxit
- TopTV attempting to raise capital
- Four ways digital media has changed the marketing landscape
- The great conference con
If you missed the show, download (23MB) or listen to the podcast (24:59 minutes).
Date: 04 October 2012 Length: 24:59min File size: 23MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio