Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 39: Digital Edge Live - National Assembly 2012
In studio on Thursday, 27 September 2012, was Ben Wagner (@BenWagner), chief marketing warrior and head of Native Cape Town; and Matthew Buckland, CEO of Creative Spark (@creativesp).
They shared more about the Digital Edge Live event, discussing the topics being covered; the guest speakers at the event; the details of getting tickets; and who should attend, with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza). They also discussed various elements of the current state of the digital environment in South Africa from an agency and a client point of view.
The news roundup covered:
- Online classified integrates into Facebook, Twitter
- Social media as a game-changer for opposition parties
- Loeries 2012: The winners
- South African social network mobile app proves successful in Africa
- 2012 Pendoring winners: Digital drought broken
If you missed the show, download (48.6MB) or listen to the podcast (53:05 minutes).
Date: 27 September 2012 Length: 53:05min File size: 48.6MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio
Win Win Win
Bizcommunity is giving away two sets of Double tickets to Digital Edge Live - The National Assembly 2012 valued at R700 per set.
The event details:
Where: Cape Town City Hall
When: Thursday, 04 October
For more, go to www.thedigitaledge.co.za. To win a set of double tickets to the event please email .
The a random draw will be done on Wednesday 3 October and winners will be notified via email.