Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 37: Agency focus - M&C Saatchi Abel
In studio on Thursday evening, 6 September 2012, was Jason Harrison (@JasonHarrison01), MD of M&C Saatchi Abel Cape Town, who has over a decade of experience in advertising.
He shared with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) on how M&C Saatchi Abel started, how it measures return on investment for clients, the link to Saatchi International, the launch of the new M&C Saatchi Abel mobile division, and on some of the current M&C Saatchi Abel clients and projects.
Other discussion points included the current state of the advertising industry; digital, traditional and full service agencies and how they fit together; the Loeries and Bookmarks Awards coming up later in the year; and lastly, how the new alcohol legislation could affect advertising in South Africa.
The news roundup covered:
- Optimising the ROI on print advertising investment
- Marketing needs targeted approach
- Marketing mistakes every entrepreneur should avoid
- New product makes it easier for SMES to enter e-commerce
- Sanef, Loeries: Joint statement on media accreditation
If you missed the show, download (38MB) or listen to the podcast (41:30 minutes).
Date: 6 September 2012 Length: 41:30min File size: 38MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio