Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 36: Sports and fitness marketing with PUMA
In studio on Thursday, 30 August 2012, was Alex Hully (@Hothtrooper), 2010 World Cup liaison for PUMA International and current PUMA South Africa marketing manager.
He shared his views with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) on how PUMA combines traditional and new media for campaigns; how PUMA South Africa approaches sports teams and player sponsorships; and the benefits of these sponsorship deals.
We also look at the current sports brand retail environment, international trends and some of the events that PUMA South Africa is getting involved in.
The news roundup covered:
- EXCLUSIVE: NewsNow to close; iMaverick coming right
- Bulk SMS 'gentlemen's agreement' under threat
- Time for a long hard look at The Loerie Awards
- Lessons from home-grown "Mandela Story" viral sensation
- Johannesburg billboard landscape revealed - who is doing what?
- Dawn Rowlands named Business Woman of the Year 2012
If you missed the show, download (37.7MB) or listen to the podcast (41:15 minutes).
Date: 30 August 2012 Length: 41:15min File size: 37.7MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio