Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 30: The growth, future and commercialisation of online radio
In studio on Wednesday, 18 July 2012, was Richard Hardiman (@RichardHardiman), FM radio veteran and one of the founders of 2oceansVibe Radio, SA's first commercial online radio station.
He joined show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) to:
- discuss what is happening now after the NetDynamix online radio listenership number saga
- reflect on how 2oceansVibe Radio started
- look at the opportunities in SA for online radio newbies and
- discuss what is next for 2oceansVibe Radio and the online radio industry in SA
- SA Home Owner refreshes brand
- Who are the Mommy Bloggers?
- Digital doesn't change anything
- Few companies take cybercrime seriously enough
If you missed the show, download (39MB) or listen to the podcast (39:27 minutes).
Date: 18 July 2012 Length: 39:27min File size: 39MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio