Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 16: Destination marketing and cultural awareness
In studio on Wednesday, 21 September 2011, were Ankur Bhardwaj of Teamwork Productions, and Rajiv Malhotra, country manager of Jet Airways.
They joined show host Toby Shapshak (@shapshak) to discuss how to market a vibrant and diverse country such as India, which is what Shared History, The Indian Experience Festival aims to achieve, and the success of this annual cultural festival which runs in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban.
The news roundup by Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) covered:
- the launch of Bizcommunity's new dedicated sectors and newsletters
- SAB, Ogilvy celebrate 50 years of 'unbreakable' friendship
- why South Africa isn't innovating in online journalism
- Loeries 2011 and the relevance of ad award shows
- why all the bad language on social media?
- what copywriters do
If you missed the show, download (33.7MB) or listen to the podcast (36.51 minutes).
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
- Radio: 101.9 FM Chai FM in Johannesburg
- Streaming audio: chaifm.ndstream.net
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @chaifm, @bizcommunity, @shapshak, @SimoneBiz or @BizcomWazza using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: Chai FM.
- Bizcommunity Special Section: Biz Takeouts
- Bizcommunity Search: Biz Takeouts
- Previous Biz Takeouts podcasts: Bizcommunity and Chai FM
- Bizcommunity: twitterfall
- Bizcommunity press office: Chai FM
- Chai FM: www.chaifm.co.za
- Chai FM: streaming audio
- Chai FM: Facebook
- Twitter: @chaifm
- Twitter Search: #biztakeouts OR #bizchaifm OR "Biz Takeouts"