Don't forget to tune in to www.bizradio.co.za
for the fourth Thought Leadership Digibate
, hosted by Aegis Media, in conjunction with Bizcommunity.com tomorrow, Friday 16 March 2012 at 9am. Thought leaders, Vanessa Raphaely from Associated Magazines, Brendan Cooper of Media24 Magazines, Karen Phelan, MD, Full Circle Media and Aegis Media trading director, Nic van den Bergh will cover the following topics:
- What has caused the demise of print?
- How will the industry be financially sustained?
- Internet - supporting or replacing print?
- Driving cover price increases, how does this make business sense?
- Have publishers changed their views in terms of investing in their own brands and having a marketing strategy to get consumers to buy their brands?
- Have publishers been able to track a direct link between declining circulations and online editions?
- Tablet print editions - is this the future of magazines or are we just moving the problem to a different medium?
- Retail Print/Press carrying inserts vs. digital couponing and other digital conversion tools
- Immediacy of digital vs. print - how 'news' worthy are newspapers?
Posted on 15 Mar 2012 14:08