The new look and vision for the Cape Town Film Studios (CTFS) has been unveiled to 500 film industry stakeholders at a watershed event held on the site in Faure, outside Cape Town.
The CTFS site is 200 hectares, of which 100ha will remain undeveloped as unspoilt wetlands, ensuring that the environment is protected and preserved and the rest will be dedicated to film and film-related use. Of the 100ha that is to be developed, 70 percent is earmarked for studio use. The remaining 30 percent is intended for residential, commercial and retail developments.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.