Advertise with us
Advertise & RatesMy Account
Company press officeList company
Recruitment packagesSubmit job ad
Download ratecard
Radio forums

Yebo Radio

| 15 Aug 2008 20:27
Was at Vodaworld at the weekend, must say, Yebo Radio sounds really cool and they have very cool DJs
I think Vodacom is planning to really pull the rug from under other radio station's feet. The sound of Yebo Radio is sort of a mix of 5fm and Highveld. The presenters or at least the one I heard seem to know what they're doing. I wonder how the station plans to broadcast to the masses though because it's still a retail radio station.
Forum created by Rachel

WirelessEars
C'MON-
so i need to visit Vodaworld to listen to Yebo?...c'mon!!!
Posted on 18 Aug 2008 15:58
Cindy
Where can we catch it-
Is it only available at Vodaworld or are they on DStv?
Posted on 18 Aug 2008 18:49
Punter
Yebo Radio on DSTV-
It is available on DSTV via the free to air channels
Posted on 19 Oct 2008 19:18
Radio L
Listen to Radio Midrand 93.8-
Hey looking for a new sound in Jhb 93.8 thats the new sound!!

Sat 7-10pm ,old school its party time!!
Posted on 3 Sep 2008 10:16
Nonokie
Contact details of unfamiliar Radio-
Hi there, can you give me the contact details of this Radio. I've never heard of it before, I wanna add it to my contact list for press releases. What kind of station is it; commecrial or community?
Posted on 8 Oct 2008 16:43
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.