Press offices

Enquire about a press office
Advertise with us
Advertise & RatesMy Account
Company press officeList company
Recruitment packagesSubmit job ad
Download ratecard
Design forums

Senior Graphic Designer - where to from here?

| 3 May 2012 11:58
After 8 years in the industry the comfort zone is starting to get boring... What's the next best career step?

Matthew Gibbon
Matthew Gibbon
Start your own business...Long, Hard with a bit of suffering but worth every step. Never give up and never look at the negative.
Posted on 11 Dec 2012 07:07
Debora Wondercheck
Debora Wondercheck
Hey, don’t forget that repetition encourages perfection. Don’t ever get bored with what you have selected as your career. I think there are many things in web designing that can upgrade your knowledge base and will add fun to your profession.
Posted on 8 Jan 2014 15:15
Biju Toha
Biju Toha
Absolutely read my mind Debora Wondercheck. I'm also thinking like that.
Posted on 13 Mar 2014 10:57
Snehal Joshi
Snehal Joshi
Begin your own business and do something innovative. Another alternative is to change over into graphic animation that is very interesting technology.
Posted on 4 Jul 2014 11:08
Gary M
Gary M
Bit of a late reply here but just in case you're still wondering ..

There's a blog post that was made for graphic designers -> http://www.jobmail.co.za/blog/what-graphic-designers-actually-do/

It includes some awesome stuff about what you can do once you're prominent in the field and companies that are great in the industry.

If you're feeling a little lost or bored with you current position (as you've said) why not look into it?
Posted on 8 Aug 2014 12:06
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.