The 2013 Loeries Exhibition launches in Cape Town at Concept Interactive from 11-15 March offering visitors the opportunity to view Loerie-winning work up close and providing a platform for students and industry professionals to experience the value of creativity in brand communication from the region.
"As one of South Africa's leading design, web and media colleges, Concept Interactive is pleased and excited to welcome all creatives to our campus, as we host the first leg of the 2013 Loeries Exhibition. Each year the studios are filled with the award-winning entries, creating an atmosphere that both evokes and inspires," says Kyle Lenhardt, director and owner of Concept Interactive.
The exhibition travels throughout South Africa and to international destinations, stopping at educational institutions, expos, museums and public spaces with the aim to inspire and educate. The work on show depicts the innovative campaigns for winning brands across an array of disciplines, including areas such as architecture, publication design, PR communication, live events, TV, radio, print, digital and more. Touring details
The exhibition will remain in Cape Town for the month of April before venturing up north to Gauteng.
- Concept Interactive, Cape Town 11-15 March
- CityVarsity, Cape Town 2-5 April
- Vega, Johannesburg 15-19 April
- OpenWindow School of Visual Communication, Pretoria 13-18 May
- Stellenbosch Academy of Design & Photography 28-31 May
- Markex, Sandton 11-13 June
- Cinema Nouveau, Rosebank 15-19 July
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth 5-14 August
- Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria 26-30 August
- Cinema Nouveau, V&A Waterfront Cape Town 16-21 September
- Oliewenhuis Museum, Bloemfontein 7-11 October