Meet Mzamo Masito - Chief Marketing Officer, Google Africa and DStv Seminar of Creativity speaker
More about Mzamo
- He brings to life Google’s mission to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible, so Google’s users and partners can grow in Africa.
- Career has spanned many parts of the African continent and multiple marketing disciplines at Unilever, Nike and Vodacom.
- Founded and runs an NGO called African Men Care, which funds underprivileged children to further their studies.
- Passionate about learning and what the power of education can do for African people.
- Used to be a boy scout and got his Springbok scout badge.
Find out more about our other seminar speakers: Fabian Frese, Ian Mackenzie, Lethepu Matshaba, Nicolas Courant, Ramsey Naja and Sebastian Padilla here.
South African agencies: The Seminar and MasterClasses can be claimed as Informal Training in the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.