The free flowing discussion, moderated by Dawn Rowlands
, CEO, Aegis Media Sub Saharan Africa, will look to cover the following topics:
- Social media ROI - what is effective, how do you measure?
- Picking social platforms - how do you go about finding what platforms to use?
- Earned media versus Owned media - which is which?
- In-house versus Outsource social media - pro's, con's and things to look out for
- The role of content in social media - what is it, why do it?
- What other mediums does social play well with?
- What is a realistic benchmark to set ?
The Thought Leadership Digibates are held monthly with the aim to discuss, debate and share insights and trends within the media marketing sector. The podcasts will be available for download after the event. Listen live
Listen live via www.bizradio.co.za
- or listen to the podcasts here on Bizcommunity
after the debate. BizRadio is the creation of Ingrid von Stein, Grant Jansen, Chris Kolbe and Colin Jones, who together bring combined skills and expertise from the worlds of traditional radio, media, strategic communications and entrepreneurship. [Note: BizRadio is an independent company and is not connected with Bizcommunity in any way.
]Listen every month
The Thought Leader Digibates are held monthly and include a panel of leading media-marketing experts who will discuss, debate and share their knowledge - gleaned over years of experience - with a wider audience. The official Twitter hashtag is #aegisTL