Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 46: Agency focus - Y&R Advertising
In studio on Thursday, 22 November 2012, was Y&R Cape Town's business unit director, Rowena Fester (@RowenaInCPT).
She shared her views with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager, Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza), on how Y&R Advertising started; the link to Y&R international; the current state of the advertising industry in SA; digital, traditional and full service agencies and how they fit together. Fester also discussed how Y&R Advertising measure return on investment for clients; some of the achievements of Y&R SA over the last 12 months; the current client list for Y&R in South Africa and globally; and how Y&R are planning to ensure that 2013 is a successful year.
The news roundup covered:
- Leash tightens on SEO
- ABC Q3 figures forecast tough times
- Global Mobile Consumer Survey shows increase in mobile banking
- Real time bidding takes lead in digital advertising
- Difference between content marketing, SEO
If you missed the show, download (42.2MB or listen to the podcast (46:10min minutes).
Date: 22 November 2012 Length: 46:10min File size: 42.2MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio