Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 42: The Bookmarks 2012 - shortlist of finalists
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday, 18 October 2012, was Nikki Cockcroft (@nikkicockcroft), current chair of the DMMA (@dmma_sa) as well as The Bookmarks Awards (@TheBookmarks) for 2012.
She shared more on the recently announced Bookmarks 2012 shortlist of finalists, the judging process and the judging panel, with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza). They also discussed the upcoming Bookmarks event taking place on 1 November 2012 at the Artscape in Cape Town.
The Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show will be airing live on 1 November 2012 from The Bookmarks where we will speak to the judges, sponsors and the winners on the night.
The news roundup covered:
- PwC study shows online editions attracting more readers
- BDlive proves popular
- Customers drive the changing face of advertising
- New name, appointments for Associated Magazines
- Be a start-up success story!
If you missed the show, download (43.6MB) or listen to the podcast (45:29 minutes).
Date: 18 October 2012 Length: 45:29min File size: 43.6MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio