Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 41: Industry education and skills training
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday, 11 October 2012, was John Cooney (@redyellowschool), managing director for Red & Yellow School of Logic and Magic.
He and show host Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) discussed marketing and advertising industry trends affecting education in South Africa, the Red & Yellow recent merger with Quirk Education as well the role of education in South Africa. They also discussed how companies can get involved with Red & Yellow and offer students a chance to work with brands as well giving brands a fresh approach for marketing solutions.
The news roundup covered:
- World Wide Worx infogrpahic: SA Social Media Landscape 2012
- Are social media agencies prostituting their brands?
- Making technical advertising relevant
- Conversation capital shows great return on investment
- Unpacking new Loeries Effective Creativity award
If you missed the show, download (31.9MB) or listen to the podcast (34:51 minutes).
Date: 11 October 2012 Length: 34:51min File size: 31.9MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio