Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 35: The impact and planning of event marketing
In studio on Thursday, 23 August 2012, was Sally Robinson and Lisa Wynne, founders and owners of Showworks Creative Entertainment (@showworks).
They joined show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) to share their views on how event planning, management and implementation can affect brand communication; some alternative avenues for event activations; as well as advice for clients looking at marketing events and the points to consider when planning events.
The news roundup covered:
- [Township Marketing]: Getting the township and people to talk
- To 'P' or not to 'P"... The new "P's" of marketing
- BlackBerry still SA's most popular phone
- New guide for small businesses
- Why choosing an agency for your brand is like dating
If you missed the show, download (35MB) or listen to the podcast (38:19 minutes).
Date: 23 August 2012 Length: 38:19min File size: 35MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio