Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 32: Alcohol advertising legislation, smoking and food labelling laws
In studio on Wednesday, 1 August 2012, was corporate marketing analyst, advisor and media commentator, Chris Moerdyk (@chrismoerdyk).
He joined show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) to share his views on the latest developments on the alcohol advertising legislation, the new smoking laws and food labelling regulations. He also gave his ideas as to why it is happening and the impact on brands and consumers.
We also looked briefly at the advertising agencies of the future and how they will need to adapt to the changing regulations.
The news roundup covered:
- MWeb reduces uncapped ADSL prices
- New editor for The New Age
- ANC forcing media back into apartheid-era mode
- What is the essence of Bizcommunity? #happybiz11
- Bizcommunity.com: 11 years of going for Gold... and winning it!
If you missed the show, download (47.2MB) or listen to the podcast (49:13 minutes).
Date: 1 August 2012 Length: 49:13min File size: 47.2MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio