Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Lineup] 15: SA's brand history, plus paying tribute to Deon du Plessis
Tonight's lineup includes:
- in-studio guests Ken Preston, publisher of Affinity Advertising & Publishing which recently released From Groot Constantia to Google: 1865 to 2010 - a colourful history of brands & branding in South Africa, and Abey Mokgwatsane (@Abeyphonogenic), CEO of the VWV Group and regular Bizcommunity contributor and blogger, will join permanent show host Toby Shapshak (@shapshak) to discuss SA's brand history, sports as brands and what brands do around major sporting events such as the 2011 Rugby World Cup, as well as current industry news
- paying tribute to Du Plessis, who founded the overwhelming successful Daily Sun tabloid newspaper nine years ago
- agency focus on Mortimer Harvey, with MD Andrew Mortimer
- the weekly news roundup, done by Shapshak this week
How to listen
- tune your radio to community station Chai FM on 101.9 FM in Johannesburg
- listen via streaming audio at chaifm.ndstream.net
A podcast of the show will be available later during the week.
Send advance comments or questions via email (), Twitter (tweet @chaifm, @bizcommunity, @shapshak, @SimoneBiz or @WazzaBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts), Facebook or SMS 37420.
- Bizcommunity Special Section: Biz Takeouts
- Bizcommunity Search: Biz Takeouts
- Previous Biz Takeouts podcasts: Bizcommunity and Chai FM
- Bizcommunity: twitterfall
- Bizcommunity press office: Chai FM
- Chai FM: www.chaifm.co.za
- Chai FM: streaming audio
- Chai FM: Facebook
- Twitter: @chaifm
- Twitter Search: #biztakeouts OR #bizchaifm OR "Biz Takeouts"