Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 14: In which Toby meets Toby to talk about Brand Soweto
In studio on Wednesday, 7 September 2011, were Toby Chance, MD of Adele Lucas Promotions which organises the Soweto Festival, and Pepe Marais (@pepemarais), co-founder and executive creative director of Joe Public. They joined our new permanent host, Toby Shapshak (@shapshak), to discuss Soweto as a brand then and now, and the economics, branding, and owning of the black diamond market.
The agency focus was on Joe Public (@joepublicagency), with Marais chatting to us about the independent agency's latest work.
Toby Shapshak, new show host for Biz Takeouts.
If you missed the show, download (42.8MB) or listen to the podcast (46.42 minutes).
Listen every week
For your RDA of media and marketing news in South Africa and Africa, listen every Wednesday, 6pm-7pm, by
- tuning your radio to community station Chai FM on 101.9 FM in Johannesburg
- via streaming audio at chaifm.ndstream.net
- Bizcommunity Special Section: Biz Takeouts
- Bizcommunity Search: Biz Takeouts
- Previous Biz Takeouts podcasts: Bizcommunity and Chai FM
- Bizcommunity: twitterfall
- Bizcommunity press office: Chai FM
- Chai FM: www.chaifm.co.za
- Chai FM: streaming audio
- Chai FM: Facebook
- Twitter: @chaifm
- Twitter Search: #biztakeouts OR #bizchaifm OR "Biz Takeouts"