Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Lineup] 10: Creating trends and leadership in advertising
Tonight's lineup includes:
- in-studio guests Reg Lascaris, president TBWA\Africa and the Middle East, and Lisa Cohn, creative director and strategist at Demographica, together with show host Kevin Fine (@TheFinester), will discuss consumer-focused advertising, creating a trend instead of following it, and leadership in advertising.
- joining telephonically will be Ivan Colic, art director at Zoom Advertising and creator of Afrographique.
- the agency focus will be Yellowwood Future Architects, which next week will be launching Engager, a model that provides a unique strategic framework to evaluate and quantify how effectively a brand engages with its customers, in South Africa. We'll chat to David Blyth, group MD of Yellowwood.
- the weekly news roundup will once again be done by Fine while Bizcommunity's marketing manager Warren Harding (@WazzaBiz) is still on leave.
How to listen
To get the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
- tune your radio to community station Chai FM on 101.9 FM in Johannesburg
- listen via streaming audio at chaifm.ndstream.net
A podcast of the show will be available later during the week.