Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 02: Second episode now available as a podcast
- Biz marketing manager Warren Harding gave us the news roundup, from the Shoe City ad to South African Tourism now being in search of a new CEO
- loveLife CEO Grace Matlhape spoke on loveLife 's success as a youth HIV prevention brand in South Africa and how it is developing revolutionaries to fight the scourge of AIDS.
- In-studio guests included Net#work BBDO Rob McLennan ECD and IMC CEO Miller Matola, with both unpacking the latest industry news and South African branding innovations.
- Ogilvy's group marketing director Lauren Woolf (@LSWoolf) joined us for an update on activity at Ogilvy South Africa worldwide and celebrations being planned for what would have been the 100th birthday of David Ogilvy on 23 June
- Chris Moerdyk (@chrismoerdyk) also commented on the Protection of Personal Information Bill (aka Secrecy Bill) - hear if he thinks we could become a nanny state.
Tune in next week from 6pm-7pm on Chai FM 101.9 in Johannesburg or via streaming audio at chaifm.ndstream.net to get the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa.
Send advance comments or questions via email (), Twitter (tweet @chaifm, @TheFinester or @bizcommunity using the hashtags #bizchaifm or #biztakeouts), Facebook, studio tel 0861 242 436 or SMS 37420.