How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
- Show host: Warren Harding (@bizWazza)
- Via Skype: Social media expert and CEO of FuseWare (@Fuseware), Mike Wronksi (@mikewronski).
- In studio: Heavy Chef and CEO of World Wide Creative (@wwcteam), Fred Roed (@Fred_Roed).
- CEO of brand intelligence firm, Ornico (@OrnicoMedia), Oresti Patricios (@Orestaki).
- Discussion topics:
- We take a closer look at the upcoming Marketing Mix, Social Media Landscape Briefing event, happening on 16 September in JHB and 18 September in CPT. We chat to event speaker and CEO of FuseWare, Mike Wronksi, to find out more about the event as well as some social media trends in South Africa. Find out more about the event here: http://www.marketingmixconferences.co.za/.
- Later in the show, we take a closer look at content marketing with Fred Roed, CEO of World Wide Creative, to speak about the newest department at the agency, the content marketing team. Check out World Wide Creative here: http://www.wwc.co.za.
- Then, our last guest for this weeks show is Oresti Patricios, CEO of brand intelligence firm, Ornico. We take a closer look at the idea of SA companies "selling out" to international buyers. Have a look at Ornico here: www.ornico.co.za.
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.
Posted on 3 Sep 2014 09:21