Tune in to the Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
tomorrow, Thursday, 21 August from 9am-10am. We chat to Cathy Lund from Cosmopolitan
SA on the recent Generation Y research, as well as Joan Snyder Kuhl on Why Millenials Matter. In our agency focus slot, we chat to Justin Williams from Utopian Advertising. [twitterfall
How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
- Show host: Warren Harding (@bizWazza)
- Pre-recorded guests: Cosmopolitan SA (@CosmopolitanSA) Editor, Cathy Lund (@CathyLundMedia); and Why Millennials Matter Founder, Joan Snyder Kuhl (@joansnyderkuhl).
- In-studio: Managing Director of Utopian Advertising (@UtopianAgency), Justin Williams (@JustinUtopia).
- Discussion topics:
- Cosmopolitan SA Editor, Cathy Lund, on the recent Generation Y research done by the company.
- Everything you need to know about Millennials with Why Millennials Matter Founder and international speaker, Joan Snyder Kuhl.
- Monthly agency focus with MD of Utopian Advertising, Justin Williams, sharing more about the agency and social media currency.
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.
Posted on 20 Aug 2014 11:16