- Show host: Warren Harding
- In studio guests:
- Galia Kerbel, Partner at Greater Than PR.
- Rob Gilmour, Net Prophet organiser and MD of RSAWEB.
- We speak to Galia Kerbel, Partner at Greater Than PR to find out about their collaboration with Made (@made_agency), which won a silver award at the recent PRISM Awards 2014 (@theprismawards). We look at the campaign that won for SportingbetSA #BeTheStud. We also focus on Greater Than PR's latest client, The Legacy Collection, a range of jewellery created from the Robben Island Prison fence and inspired by the hard fought freedom of a South Africa.
- Then later in the show we look at the Net Prophet event happening in Cape Town next week 21 May. We chat to organiser and MD of RSAWEB, Rob Gilmour, to find out more about the event, the speakers, the Spark Up initiative and so much more.
Stand a chance to win 1 of 2 tickets to Net Prophet 2014. To win, simply tweet @BizWazza
using the #biztakeouts hashtag, and tell him which speaker your looking forward to the most at Net Prophet. The winner will be announced Monday 19 May.How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.For more: