kalahari.com has launched a Scan and Shop app that allows shoppers to scan barcodes, compare prices, browse and buy thousands of products online. The app comes with helpful features to equip shoppers.
- Barcode scanning - shoppers can direct the scanner at a book, DVD, CD, game or gadget barcode and it will scan automatically and compare the price to the products found at kalahari.com.
- Search - shoppers can type in what they are looking for and the app will display one of the relevant products from the 8 million products available on the site.
- View promotions - bargain hunters keen to find the hottest deals, can use the app to check out the daily promotions and save money.
- Browse by category - the app offers the online equivalent of window-shopping or walking through aisles by allowing viewers to select a category and see what is on offer.
- Buy - if shoppers find something they like, they can easily proceed to checkout, either via the app or through their internet browser.
- Help - a help page is available for important queries and to set shoppers' minds at ease.
The app is now available on Android will be available for iPhone shortly.
Posted on 11 Dec 2012 09:33