kalahari.com has launched a Scan and Shop app that allows shoppers to scan barcodes, compare prices, browse and buy thousands of products online. The app comes with helpful features to equip shoppers.
- Barcode scanning - shoppers can direct the scanner at a book, DVD, CD, game or gadget barcode and it will scan automatically and compare the price to the products found at kalahari.com.
- Search - shoppers can type in what they are looking for and the app will display one of the relevant products from the 8 million products available on the site.
- View promotions - bargain hunters keen to find the hottest deals, can use the app to check out the daily promotions and save money.
- Browse by category - the app offers the online equivalent of window-shopping or walking through aisles by allowing viewers to select a category and see what is on offer.
- Buy - if shoppers find something they like, they can easily proceed to checkout, either via the app or through their internet browser.
- Help - a help page is available for important queries and to set shoppers' minds at ease.
The app is now available on Android will be available for iPhone shortly.