Entries close on Friday, 14 February, for PRISM Award submissions, so there is little time left for you to craft your award-winning entries.
To help you on your way, we asked some of the previous PRISM winners for some useful tips:Ryan Collyer - Account Manager: Ngage
Susan Krause - Managing Director, Plato Communications
- Show tangible business results for your clients, and not merely AVEs.
- Work with your client at the beginning of the campaign to set a list of goals and objectives.
- Don't rush the entry. It takes a lot of work to complete it properly, and it can't be left to the last minute.
How to enter the PRISM Awards
- The most important aspect is to keep your entry as simple as possible, which is difficult as campaigns can be multifaceted, but if you focus on the category you are entering into, as well as what the entry requirements are, then you're on the right track.
- Summarise your activities and rather elaborate on the salient points which made your campaign unique or special or memorable.
For more information visit www.prism-awards.co.za
. For any queries please contact Susan Richardson on 011 326-1262. Follow us on Twitter: @theprismawards
The PRISM Awards 2014 will take place at The Maslow Hotel, Sandton, on Sunday 6 April 2014. Sponsors include Blue Apple, DM Events, Facebox, Innovative glass, Paper Packaging Place, Pear Factor, Sun International, The Maslow Hotel and Virtual Productions.