As part of its SnapComms suite of services, Talk2Us is offering the delivery of visual messaging on iOS and Android versions of its visual messaging tools for large enterprise. This means that organisations can communicate and deliver visual messaging not only to laptop and desktop screens, but also to employees' smartphones and iPads.
The company, which signed an exclusive partnership with SnapComms in November 2011, as the approved partner for the African Union territory, has also built a network of strategic business partners globally.Features
The new enterprise mobile application featured at the TechCrunch Disrupt Conference held in San Francisco recently.
Global sales and marketing director for SnapComms, Sarah Perry, says, "Our new enterprise mobile application is a key enhancement to our internal communications system, so we were excited to showcase our technology at this event."
"Mobile phones are used by nearly every employee, everywhere, so it was imperative to offer our clients the ability to use our visually appealing and timely messaging service to push messages out to employee mobile devices."
The mobile employee messaging extension has several features, including:
- Emergency communications - messages can be sent with mobile push notification and repeated on all devices until they have been read or acknowledged on one
- Message acknowledgement and recurrence options
- Role and location specific targeting - message administrators can target messages by function or, in some instances, location
- Scheduling and expiry of messages - allows message scheduling, expiry dates, and times to be specified for each message, ensuring old messages never overload employees
- Quiz, survey, RSVP and video formats can now be delivered instantly to employees' mobile devices
- Message reporting - provides full reporting on message readership and collects and sorts quiz, survey and RSVP responses
By using the mobile application feature, its users are able to accomplish critical cut through notification, successfully and instantly reaching employees no matter where they are located or which device they are using. All mobile communications are as secure and confidential as those received on either desktop or laptop screens.
The mobile messaging system has unlimited uses across the enterprise, for example, alerting staff about systems outages, or instantly relaying important compliance, HR, and policy communications, emergency notifications, urgent health and safety messages or management updates, or delivering quizzes and surveys. Practical applications of this feature include easily and instantaneously, reaching work-from-home, remote, or highly mobile employees such as travelling salespeople, police officers and other officials, airport or security staff, field technicians and delivery drivers.
For more, go to www.talk2us.co.za