Advertise with us
Advertise & RatesMy Account
Company press officeList company
Recruitment packagesSubmit job ad
Download ratecard
TV forums

would like to become a tv presenter or a radio broadcaster

| 23 Apr 2007 13:53
i would like to become a presenter because i know i am the right person and am very talkative and outgoing and love to ask alot of questions
host high school beauty contests
Forum created by lindelwa nadia segutya

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.
Kaela Houston
Kaela Houston
Hi All! I am very interested in exploring the field of media, Presenting in particular. I am a very outspoken and well-spoken young lady. I am curious and i see no boundaries to where my intuition could take me. I have a passion for finding out about new things and for conveying important and imformative info to the public. I have a lot to say and think I have something to bring to our community which we need, an open mind! Please contact me on kaelahouston@yahoo.com. I could be your girl
:) xxx
Posted on 5 Nov 2013 00:34
latoya motaung
i would make a good tv persenter-
hala my name is latoya im 14 year old i would love to be a tv presenter i do my best in everything i do ,im talkative,outgoing, im have confidence,beautiful,and all that it takes to be a good presenter my cell numbers 0793991607
Posted on 25 Oct 2010 15:05
kesiamisitse
im interested in a course in radio and tv presenting-
im kesiamisitse and im in grade 11 im interested in tv and radio presenting.i just feel that this is the thing for me as iam very bubbly,talkative and good company.
Posted on 16 Jul 2010 16:34
lillian
TV presenting-
is there any course offered on tv presenting at the moment in cape town?
Posted on 30 Jun 2010 16:14
Eugene
Radio presenter-
I realy would like to be a radio presenter / a radio dj, were must i go to gain information? please help
Posted on 19 May 2010 09:14
Gabriel
Radio or tv Presenting school-
Hi there its a pleasure to inform you that unique casting afency will be in cape town around April 23-30 to offer a two weeks radio ands tv presenting course ,see press for details
Posted on 29 Mar 2010 14:47
Junior
Be a radio dj but currently studying-
Guys get me a school in durban where i can study to be a radio dj (part time)Or any auditions that going to be taking place soon
Posted on 24 Mar 2010 19:42
Talent International
Become a Presenter - Talent International can help-
Talent International is a company that not only trains Presenters, Actors, Models and manages singers, dancers, bands etc. But we also find you work in the industry.

Contact Kerry Maginness of Talent International
on 011452 7475 or check out our website on www.talentinternational.co.za
Posted on 2 Oct 2008 17:04
Anonymous
wana be a presenter and i kno i've got wat it takes-
I'm uju from Nigeria i'm 20 almost done wit college.i'm really interested in becoming a Tv presenter and i kno i have wat it takes but i believe in perfection and proffessionalism in all that i do so i need some advice as well as training to enhance my talent.my email address is ujustarone@yahoo.com
Posted on 14 Nov 2008 20:51
pam
Radio broadcaster-
Try the Yfm academy...it starts now in July until December..not too sure of the closing dates though
Posted on 21 Jun 2007 15:41
tshepo
fees-
how much are the fees for radio bradcast and the duration
Posted on 19 Sep 2007 09:07
shaistha movie star
shaisthakhan-
hi im 18 indian and i know iv got what it takes to be on t.v if tou could please contact me or mail me on shaisthakhan@yahoo.com OR call me on 011 883 3882/072 674 5216
Posted on 19 Aug 2008 10:50
lee
radio and tv advice-
there's a cool site www.gsport.co.za, which features inspiring women who have made it in tv and radio, like Nicole Fox, Leanne Manas, Joanne Joseph, and Ruda Landman
Posted on 15 May 2007 12:14
les
Hi I am so interested in the course-
Hi there I am so interested in the course but not just the course a career change and this is what I really want to do . How do I go about becoming a presenter
Posted on 21 Jun 2007 09:11
skinny johnny j's
you will have to just voluntier at any radio station and try to get some skills after volunteering you got yourself a job
Posted on 14 Jul 2014 02:40