Advertise & RatesMy Account
Company press officeList company
Recruitment packagesSubmit job ad
Download ratecard
Radio forums

Alex Fm 89.1

| 11 Nov 2008 15:56
Qhamukile is gonna lift you up!
You know most of the time we do not listen to our community radio stations because of this and that, but if you are staying around alex can you please switch on radio on weekends between 15h00 to 18h00. That lady realy know what she's doing because she's playing 100% african music even maskandi is there. I think that is wonderful. Keep up the good work Alex Fm 89.1
Forum created by zodwa Lukhele

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.
test1
Alex FM
Posted on 9 Jan 2013 10:52
Onkemetse Matlhaku
Onkemetse Matlhaku
Thanks to everyone Participating on the Forum, You are much appreciated and for a direct response from 89.1 Alex Fm please email alexfmmarketing@gmail.com.

Thanking you again in advance
Posted on 15 Sep 2011 12:57
Thembie Ngubane
Maskandi-
Ngicabanga ukuthi ama community radio stations are doing very good for them self so uma unomona just keep to yourself asifune kwazi thina ukuthi imuphi uDj owenza lokho but okusalayo ama community radio are doing even much better than lawa aziwayo..Keep it up JOZI FM,ALEX FM,VOICE OF THEMBISA etc...
Posted on 6 Oct 2010 10:18
s'yabonga innocent mbatha
maskandi-
i have a very amazing talent on radio so am asking alex fm management to volunteering even night shows i dont mind because i like it a lot to me radio is my calling please gives me a call on this number 0728541226
Posted on 10 Sep 2010 15:13
mary
swallow your pride-
this station is really doing well, whatz up with jelous guys?
Posted on 7 Apr 2010 14:08
Anonymous
Give our community radios a chance-
Agh man, give these guys a chance - these are communitry radio stations. They are not commercial. It might help to just bring up their listership. Do you listen to your local community radio station? I have seen successful community radio stations do wonders for their communities. Give them a chance.
Posted on 26 Nov 2008 15:05
Ms Cairo
Think Before you speak/ I agree community radio is doing very well.-
I fully agree with you, I’m a head of a community radio, and we are doing well, since we train our presenters before we put them on air already one of ours is doing well on YFM, before you say nasty things about community radio look at yourself, and ask yourself this question, if you were not given any training in whatever position you are holding and an opportunity to access Enternet, would you be talking this gabage or still roaming the streets, someone took time to make sure that they acknowledge your skills and potential, now you are doing others down you must learn to say nice thing about other thus givin them hope, Incase you just discovered Radio most of the so-called famous Radio DJ’s where at some point in their lives volunteers on some community radio, and you know what? I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time, eat your heart out they are on radio and you are not case closed.
Posted on 8 Dec 2008 10:47
innuendo
how dumb-
how stupid do u guys thnk we are? you create a forum about your station , pretending to be an avid and thrilled listener. you even take it a step further by blowing your own soundless horns ..... to the guys that usually post here, do these chancers really think we can be duped like this? they should let us listen to the station and only then do we make our objective comments about them. nx, how pathetic
Posted on 14 Nov 2008 15:50
phofane
keep it to yourself-
plz just dont listen to it then if dats how you feel, period
Posted on 7 Mar 2009 12:18
menzi
maybe not...-
How do know that Innuedo?
Posted on 24 Nov 2008 11:24
Gregory Jacobs
ALEX FM 89.1-
Well spotted Zozo.In fact, I stay in Tembisa, but I know that crew rocks.Also, just tune in on Sunday mornings (09-12:00), tha jazz they play is out of this world.Local, Caribean,Fusion,the humour,you name it, it's there.Actually, the presenter (Bongani) is one crazy soul.
National radio stations better watch out, these guyz rock.
Posted on 14 Nov 2008 09:04
Voice of Tembisa Mad Listener
Listen to VOT-
Grogory, also listen to the Voice of Tembisa FM 87.6. You really want to listen to Maskanda? Listen to the Voice of Tembisa on Satyrdays between 11:00 am to 13:00 pm.

You will be taken off your chair, watchout, don't fall off your chair. Bongani Dube will mesmariz you!
Posted on 25 Nov 2008 07:57