Advertise & RatesMy Account
Company press officeList company
Recruitment packagesSubmit job ad
Download ratecard
Advertising forums

Baby in advert

| 23 Jan 2007 14:32
which advertising agency can I contact?
I am looking for an advertising agency that uses babies for adverts...I have a 6mth old boy

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.
pwanakai Ikunaiye
pwanakai Ikunaiye
Hi, I have a 6months old baby with a clean creamy skin. He loves to laugh and has a clear voice. He is perfect for advertisement of any sort, be it Tv/magazine or radio. Please contact me on 08036135472 or add me up on 27a14122
Posted on 9 Nov 2013 22:18
michael cynthia
michael cynthia
I also want to put my baby on advert but I dont no hw to go about it ,she's 1yr nd 5months nw.
Posted on 4 Dec 2012 19:07
Katlego Brandsel
Katlego Brandsel
Hi
I would like to get more info regarding registersation for my 5months year old baby boy.
Posted on 29 Nov 2012 10:49
Zandile Mntungwa
Zandile Mntungwa
Hello-
I have two handome boys, one is Nhlanhla seven yrs old, he is very intellegent and the other one is Simphiwe and he is only two months old now, I would like them to do any adverts, please, please, I will really appreciate.
Posted on 30 Mar 2010 17:07
Anonymous
Baby advertising-
Hi there i will also like to know how do i place my cute baby boy on advertising magazine and advert
Posted on 1 Oct 2009 11:56
Anonymous
Advertising agencies-
I am looking for an advertising agency that uses babies for adverts
Posted on 19 Aug 2008 22:52
Anonymous
BABY ADVERTS-
i have a 4 month old girl and would really like her to do advets. please give me the names and numbers of agencies that does baby adverts
Posted on 3 Dec 2007 10:51
Anonymous
casting companies-
Hi - you could sign your baby up with a casting company, such as Colt, Chamelion, etc. They place young and old in adverts and films around the country. It doesn't take much to join, just fill in a form, they'll take some pictures of your baby and when they have projects that are relevant and require babies they will let you know. They pay quite well, too.
Posted on 25 Jan 2007 13:25
Anonymous
Baby agencies-
Hi , I would also like to know how to get my 5 month old to audition for a baby advert ? please give me full details
Posted on 12 Feb 2007 10:32