#Loeries2016 On the red carpet2>
Loeries Creative Week Durban
Join top brands at Loeries - gallery seats from R600
Top brands join Loeries
More leading brands are joining forces to bring several firsts to Loeries' delegates in September.
Sponsors of the Digital and Interactive Communication category, Google, will be launching a Loeries to Loeries YouTube Ads Leaderboard, celebrating the most popular ads over the last year. In addition, judges and creative leaders will be invited to attend the Google Pop-up Restaurant where creative appetites will be satisfied by culinary fare from a top chef.
Official broadcaster of the Loeries, YFM will be creating an electric vibe at the Loeries Expo being hosted at the Cape Town City Hall. Its DJ lineup will be broadcasting live and providing entertainment to all delegates throughout Creative Week. The Chairman's Party on Friday, 19 Saturday will also feature it's a-list DJ's and two surprise guest appearances from leading South African artists.
The sponsor of the Outdoor category, Continental Outdoor Media, will be placing digital pods at strategic points throughout Creative Week that will bring the Loeries delegate's experience to life.
DStv International Seminar of Creativity
The DStv International Seminar of Creativity at Cape Town City Hall on Friday, 19 September is part of Loeries Creative Week Cape Town. The seminar is an opportunity for agencies and marketers to hear about the latest trends in brand communication from the Loeries international jury chairmen and other global leaders.
- Emmy Award Winner, PJ Pereira. Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder of Pereira & O'Dell - San Francisco
- 2014 Cannes Gold winner, Ali Ali. Film Director - Cairo
- Creator of "Dumb ways to die," Patrick Baron. Executive Creative Director of McCann Australia - Melbourne
- Facebook Creative Head, Rob Newlan - London
- Unilever Marketing Guru, Yaw Nsarkoh - Nigeria
- Stephen Doyle, Creative Director of Doyle Partners - New York City
- Multiple Award Winner, Arno Lindemann. Chief Creative Officer of Lukas Lindemann Rosinski - Hamburg