Following the recent publication of the 2012 Biz Trends Report
, sponsored by Aegis Media, some of the key trend topics will be brought alive at the fifth Thought Leadership Digibate on Friday, 4 May 2012. Hosted by Aegis Media in conjunction with Bizcommunity.com, for the first time this monthly debate will be held in Johannesburg and broadcast live via mobile
"It is always important to evaluate where we are at when it comes to forecasting trends, especially considering the media marketing sector is so dynamic," says Dawn Rowlands, CEO Sub Saharan Africa, Aegis Media, who will moderate the session.
Panelists will discuss and debate the five key areas in the marketing and media sector.Topics:
- A global perspective on trends and how they influence us in Africa
- African digital trends
- From 2011 to 2012 - It's not rocket science so how did we still get it wrong?
- Consumers are now brand transmittors and actually control your brand - what are the trends and how can you be ahead of the curve as opposed to being behind them?
- Trend setters and surfers - what trends are being witnessed and reported on via the media and why?
More details will be announced soon.Venue
Protea Hotel Fire & Ice, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg. Listen live
Listen live via www.bizradio.co.za
- or listen to the podcasts here on Bizcommunity
after the debate. BizRadio is the creation of Ingrid von Stein, Grant Jansen, Chris Kolbe and Colin Jones, who together bring combined skills and expertise from the worlds of traditional radio, media, strategic communications and entrepreneurship. [Note: BizRadio is an independent company and is not connected with Bizcommunity in any way.
The official Twitter hashtag is #aegisTL
.Listen every month
The Thought Leader Digibates are held monthly and include a panel of leading media-marketing experts who will discuss, debate and share their knowledge - gleaned over years of experience - with a wider audience. The official Twitter hashtag is #aegisTL