Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 15: SA's brand history, branding during RWC, Deon du Plessis tributes
They joined show host Toby Shapshak (@shapshak) to discuss SA's colourful brand history, sports as brands and the challenges of sports branding around major sporting events such as the 2011 Rugby World Cup, as well as current industry news.
The agency focus was on Mortimer Harvey on its clients and latest projects, with MD Andrew Mortimer.
The news roundup by Shapshak covered tributes to the late Deon du Plessis, the of a www.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/16/64095.html customised online advertising strategy, the African Marketing Confederation launch, South Africa's August 2011 Effective Measure report and consumer confidence and spending.
If you missed the show, download (41.7MB) or listen to the podcast (51.28 minutes).
Listen every week
For your RDA of media and marketing news in South Africa and Africa, listen every Wednesday, 6pm-7pm, by
- tuning your radio to community station Chai FM on 101.9 FM in Johannesburg
- via streaming audio at chaifm.ndstream.net
- Bizcommunity Special Section: Biz Takeouts
- Bizcommunity Search: Biz Takeouts
- Previous Biz Takeouts podcasts: Bizcommunity and Chai FM
- Bizcommunity: twitterfall
- Bizcommunity press office: Chai FM
- Chai FM: www.chaifm.co.za
- Chai FM: streaming audio
- Chai FM: Facebook
- Twitter: @chaifm
- Twitter Search: #biztakeouts OR #bizchaifm OR "Biz Takeouts"