This week on the Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
, which is bursting at the seams with guests, we host Brad Sugars, Founder of Action Coach Worldwide, as well as Daniel Marcus, CEO of Living Your Brand and Robbie Stammers about Fast Company
magazine. Join show host Warren Harding every Thursday from 9am-10am from the 2oceansVibe Radio
How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
- Show host: Warren Harding (@bizWazza)
- In studio guests: Robbie Stammers (@daStamman), publisher of Fast Company (@FastCompanySA) and Dan Marcus (@danmarcusSA), CEO at Living Your Brand, Director at Magnetic
- Telephone guest: Brad Sugars (@actioncoachceo), Founder and Chairman of Action Coach Worldwide
- Discussion topics:
- We speak to Brad Sugars from Action Coach Worldwide about his Cape Town talk happening on 17 July in Cape Town called - Buying Customers. We chat about the event and look at the seven reasons why "buying customers" is the event to guarantee YOU customers for life.
- Then we talk to Daniel Marcus, CEO of Living Your Brand, Director at Magnetic, about The Lean StartUp methodolgy. With "startup culture" being so popular at the moment, Dan takes us through the three "The Lean Startup" principles he uses.
- Lastly, we chat to Robbie Stammers, One of SA's most awarded editors and publishers, after he announced that he is bringing America's 'Magazine of the Year', Fast Company to South Africa.
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.
Posted on 16 Jul 2014 10:03