If you are a marketing or communication professional, which burning questions are keeping you awake at night? What are the most innovative ways to differentiate your brand in tough economic conditions? How to measure the return on investment for marketing campaigns? What to do with big data and insights?
The IMC Conference taking place from the 2nd to 3rd November will answer all these burning questions and more to significantly impact your business's marketing and communication strategies. Speakers will provide delegates with first-hand, case study exposure to the most innovative IMC trends, highlighting aspects of their most successful campaigns and give a practical view of how these techniques and tools are best implemented.
First to deliver the State of the Marketing opening address is Graham Warsop
- Founder and Chairman - The Jupiter Drawing Room. Warsop will address the brave new world of Integrated Marketing Communications.
The creation of customer engagement with a core data foundation that underpins the values and business objectives required for future growth, value creation and customer engagement is the way of the future, Richard Mullins
- Managing Director for Middle East & Africa - Acceleration, will unpack these principles at the conference. Lynne Gordon
- Managing Director, Added Value will establish the importance of cultural vibrancy as the new essential insight for growth. Gordon will elaborate on how in an increasingly cluttered brand landscape, growth starts with the ability of your brand to stand out and create meaningful connections with the consumer.
The dual keynote presentation of the conference will be delivered by Yegs Ramiah
- Executive Head of Brands - Sanlam and Founding Partner and CEO of the King James Group - James Barty
. Together they will explain the creative versus suit dynamic, how Yegs has entrusted both her brands to a single cross-platform agency group, King James Group and Barty will discuss their way of working together and the award-winning work that has come out of their partnership. Enzo Scarcella
- Chief Marketing Officer - Telkom, will elaborate on the ever-changing face of communications and how we always need to go back to why people buy in the first place.
Insights from Aidan Baigrie
- Global Marketing Solutions - Facebook Africa, will unpack the role of mobile for brand marketers and the departure from digital to traditional metrics. He will explain how new ad technologies from Facebook can helps brands to achieve their business objectives. Lebogang Rasethaba
- Film Director - Arcade Content will discuss the changing face of the marketing landscape, reflecting on the challenges and benefits of making brand films that people want to watch.
Group Head of Online - Woolworths, Nikki Cockcroft
, will be covering the role of data in delivering meaningful insight to changing strategies as a result of the connected customer and will be sharing Woolworths journey to becoming a data-led organisation.
Final speaker of the conference is Ahmed Tilly
- Executive Creative Director and CEO - Black River FC. He will explain how the buying power in the country has shifted into black hands, yet the people marketing to these audiences still haven't. Research is now the only guiding light. The problem is that everyone's getting the same research and very few people in our current landscape have the cultural depth and familiarity to interpret the research correctly.
The customised workshops form part of the IMC Conference's unique event format and aligns with the conference's overall theme. This allows delegates the opportunity to pre-select three preferred workshops to attend on each conference day. Workshop speakers will address an array of important industry issues and provide insights to execute effective, integrated marketing strategies that build brands and drive consumer conversations.
Workshop sessions include:
- Customer Experience in a hyper-connected world - CX; Hosted By: Continuon
- The Benchmark Survey; Hosted By: Everlytic
- Systems Thinking; Hosted By: MediaCom
- Delivering data-driven, omni-channel customer engagement; Hosted By: SAS
- Three Blind Mice - See how they run up your budget; Hosted By: True North Research
- Psychology of Buying; Hosted By: Boomtown
- The Employed Media Opportunity; Hosted By: Cerebra
- A Social Future: Content to Commercialisation; Hosted By: Clockwork Media
- Amplifi-ing Opportunities; Hosted By: Dentsu Aegis Network
- How to plan brand experiences that your consumers (and your boss) will love; Hosted By: Stretch Experiential Marketing
View the workshop summaries here
2-3 November 2015Time:
To book your tickets, please visit www.imcconference.com
or call (021) 180 4111. IMC Conferences Boilerplate:
The IMC Conference, now in its fifth year, is a two-day event that takes place in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg, with a central theme focused on applying various combinations of communication disciplines. The conference aims to expose delegates to the latest IMC trends by educating, entertaining and engaging them with the incredible line-up of industry experts, the unique event format and the customised workshops feature. The IMC Conference is divided into two sections: Keynote Presentations
. For more information on the speakers and booking details, visit www.imcconference.com
or call (021) 180 4111
. Also connect with us on Facebook
to get the latest news. Official Media Partners of the IMC Conference:
Adlip.com, Africa.com, Biz Takeouts, Bizcommunity.com, Juice Content, Marketing Update, Omnibrands, SABI
magazine, TheMarketingSite.com, The Red Zone and World Wide Creative Official Silver Sponsors:
Everlytic, SAS, Continuon Official Technical Partner:
Ampere Event Technology Official Sponsors:
Meltwater Outside Insights, HelloCrowd, Deep VR, Neural Sense, GetSmarter and Ray-Ban Official Travel Partner:
Kulula.com Official Event Partner: