[Craig Page-Lee] South Africa is definitely not lagging behind in understanding the value of bus shelters or other transport nodes as an advertising medium, but in most instances, the design and construction of these elements is rather rudimentary and unrefined and the use of these elements varies significantly from city to city or region to region.
[Craig Page-Lee] The airport is probably the most important touch-point in a traveller's journey and it is the place where brands either build or destroy their reputation with consumers or travellers alike.
- Shamiela Masoet Office Co-ordinator at Forwardslash created a profile
2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Deepti Bhura Sales Director at Thusani Media Productions created a profile
2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- ryno velvet Musician at Ryno Velvet created a profile
3 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Zandile Ngumbela Senior Video Editor at E News Channel Africa created a profile
4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Sherry Solman Student at National University of Ireland, Maynooth created a profile
4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Bryoni Dawson New Business Development & Client Services created a profile
5 hours, 8 minutes ago