HANGZHOU, CHINA: The 2nd Asia-Pacific Digital Magazine Conference, hosted by FIPP and CPA (China Periodicals Association) will take place on 14-15 October 2010 at the InterContinental Conference Centre, Hangzhou, China and the early bird registration discount has been extended to 1 September 2010.
To take advantage of this discount register now at www.fippdigitalconferencechina.com
This two-day event will attract leading publishers, executives and managers from the global magazine publishing industry, engaged in diversified and new media publishing. The aims of the conference are to share best-in-class knowledge and experiences in digital publishing, by top international managers and experts from print and digital media, IT and advertising backgrounds. It also gives delegates the perfect opportunity to network and make new business contacts.Programme topics include:
- Digital disruption - how magazine publishers are responding;
- What does the future look like for publishers?
- Mobile strategies - the publisher and telecom companies working together;
- Making money from Manga in a digital world;
- e-publishing - new distribution models / new reading habits;
- How can publishers tap into the power of social networks?
- Innovations in magazines;
- Digital advertising trends and solutions;
- Making money online - how to approach paid content and e-commerce;
- Content technology session;
- Managing the digital transition - lessons from B2B Publishers;
- Print and digital integration;
- Copyright protection of digital publications in China.
In addition the conference will incorporate a large commercial exhibition, where leading solutions providers will showcase the products and services needed to drive digital brands forward. The stands allow delegates to experience the benefits of some of the most innovative digital solutions within the publishing world.
For more information and international registrations go to www.fippdigitalconferencechina.com