The Tshwane Entrepreneurship Week (TNEW), hosted by the Young Revolution, will be held from 27-31 August 2012 at the Innovation Hub in Lynwood, Pretoria. The conference is dedicated to celebrating and supporting businesses in Gauteng and around South Africa.
Young Revolution has partnered with various private and governmental organisations to deliver a full conference program that will focus on the role and relationship of business, entrepreneurship and social enterprise in building an eco-system to promote and enhance economic development for a better South Africa.
The keynote speakers include: Trevor Manuel, Douglas Kruger, Jayshree Naidoo, Siya Mapoko, Kgosientso Ramokgopa, Abey Mokgwatsane, Khaya Dlanga, Prof. Jurie Van Vuuren and Tony Cross. In addition to the keynote speakers, over 40 entrepreneurs and industry experts will be giving talks on 48 topics, including:
- Getting Investors Excited About Your Project
- Safe Investing Options For Young Professionals
- Can We Learn Entrepreneurship?
- How To Connect With Millionaires
- Avoiding Costly Legal Mistakes
- Social Media and The Next Generation
- Entrepreneurship In The Digital Age
- How To Turn Your Passion Into Profits
- Building & Maintaining Your online Credibility
- The Secret Sauce of The Serial Entrepreneur
TNEW gives more than 1 000 entrepreneurs, business professionals, innovators, business owners and investors the rare opportunity of idea sharing, networking and engagement in rich dialogue. The event will provide the avenue for delegates to tap into the resourcefulness and dynamism of venture capitalists, industry executives, thought leaders and like-minded entrepreneurs.