[Ilse du Plessis] The North Gauteng High Court handed down an interesting trade mark judgement recently. This is interesting because it touched on the vexed issue of the relationship between intellectual property (IP) rights and competition law. And interesting because it did so within the context of another thorny issue, namely the extent to which a trade mark owner can prevent the use or registration of an identical or similar mark.
[Ilse du Plessis] LONDON, UK / BERLIN, GERMANY / PARIS, FRANCE / BRASILIA, BRAZIL: The way in which we keep up with the news has changed greatly over the past decade. How many of us still buy a daily newspaper? Many of us opt to get our news from a variety of online sources.
- Phala Enos Tsamago Sales and Marketing Agent created a profile
14 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Terry-Anne Solomons Communications Consultant at Discovery created a profile
14 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Thembelihle lusu Operations supervisor at Orizoe Services created a profile
15 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Gopal Masurkar Naval Architect and Marine Engineer created a profile
16 hours, 21 minutes ago
- life trainers owner at DESIGNER BODY MAKEOVER created a profile
17 hours, 58 minutes ago
- orchidcarea growingorchid how to care for orchids created a profile
19 hours, 43 minutes ago