The awards aims to celebrate the excellence of agency networks and individuals across the continent and to be noted as the premier awards ceremony in the advertising industry. These awards will acknowledge agencies across Africa to encourage and drive them to new levels of performance with the goal of being ranked amongst the top listed in Africa.
"We are absolutely thrilled to announce the launch of the AdAwards and Forbes Africa
is very proud to be a part of the African Renaissance of growth and upliftment across our continent", said the general manager of Forbes Africa
, Davlynne Lidbetter.
The categories include:
- Forbes Africa Network Agency of the Year
- Forbes Africa Advertising Leader of the Year
- Africa Agency of the Year
- Campaign of the Year, Africa
- Brand of the Year, Africa
- Celebrity of the Year, Africa
- Sustainable Brand of the Year, Africa
will also publish a Forbes Africa
AdAwards special publication which will be distributed with the October 2012 edition of the magazine. The Forbes Africa
AdAwards publication will be the ultimate guide of the top ranked agencies in Africa for 2012.
For more, go to www.adawardsafrica.com