As part of Novell's global Mobile Life Tour 2013, local network collaboration and compliance management specialist company NETCB will be showcasing its mobile solutions in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town from 7-9 October 2013.
Each of the tour stops will include technology updates tailored to Novell's local customer base and NETCB will be showcasing its mobile solutions that were specifically adapted for its clients.
NETCB's CEO, Cobus Burgers, said that the mobile world is on the move and users love it. "But for IT departments, increasing mobility means problems, strange devices on their doorstep, corporate files wandering the cloud and users demanding the office infrastructure on every device."
Novell and NETCB understand these issues and have answers, covering everything from mobile device management to printing and file sharing on the go.
"If you're looking for a complete mobility solution for your enterprise, one that includes safe file sharing, mobile device management and printing from any device, come and join the Mobile Life Tour 2013," said Burgers.
Much more than just facilitating BYOD
"The introduction of enterprise mobility to the IT environment is about much more than just facilitating BYOD. It's about tangibly enhancing productivity without compromising security. Let our team of experts show you how you can leverage your existing infrastructure effectively to make it work for you in a mobile context," he explained.
In addition to a panel discussion covering opportunities and challenges of the mobile age, visitors can also find out what enterprise-grade, cost-effective mobility solutions look like. The agenda will include:
- An introduction to IT mobility trends and how they impact on various disciplines of IT management;
- How to increasing user productivity;
- See Novell mobility solutions in action;
- Intelligent mobile access: making mobile access easy and secure;
- Digitise and file documents efficiently;
- Manage a multi-vendor device fleet more effectively and enable secure document input and output from your mobile devices;
- Solutions for enterprise back-up and disaster recovery in the mobile age;
- Enable secure mobile access to host-based applications and increase user productivity by making business data available anytime, anywhere; and
- Discover solutions that make work environments more productive.
"NETCB and Novell work hard to understand what the world looks like from a customer perspective, they are committed to the products you depend on, and we will demonstrate how these products can help you address business challenges, capitalise on industry trends and meet the needs of disparate users more effectively than ever before," Burgers concluded.
Novell's Mobile Life Tour 2013 will take place at the following venues: 7 October: Montecasino Conference Room, Fourways, Joburg.
9 October: Gateway Hotel, Corner Boulevard and Twighlight Drive, Gateway, Durban.
10 October: Century City, Cape Town.
For more information contact NETCB on +27 (0) 12 844 0744 or register at www.novell.com/events/tours/mobile-life-tour
Posted on 7 Oct 2013 13:51