Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Academic Navigator Johannesburg
- VT/3Play Operator Johannesburg
- Junior DTP Operator Cape Town
- Digital Designer Stellenbosch
- Sales Representative Cape Town
- Head of Paid Search Cape Town
- Creative Team - Integrated Copywriter/Art Director Johannesburg
- Admin Clerk/Assistant Cape Town
- Marketing Manager - Fashion Cape Town
- Junior Project Data Analyst Johannesburg
#Loeries2018 MasterClass: uDarkie, the evergreen economic driver
What to expect
- The panel will cover the topics: KZN as an economic powerhouse and the "real" consumers driving the KZN and South African economy.
This MasterClass will be of great value for custodians of brands and products that generate revenue from the evergreen middle market. The following should attend:
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Content Creators
- Media Strategists, Planners & Buyers
- Media Managers
Loeries Creative Week
Thursday, 16 August
2pm – 5pm
Panalists will represent Gagasi FM, Trade & Investment KwaZulu-Natal, Tourism KZN and the Durban Chamber of Commerce.
Other MasterClasses on offer
- Put experience at the centre of your organisation.
- Goliath and Goliath
- What’s your story: Steps to build a personal brand.
- 2 x Google
- The unskippable future of advertising.
- Data-driven creative.
- Are creative entrepreneurs born or made?
- Women in Marketing
- Female representation and the media - who controls the narrative?
- Shared Value Africa Initiative
- Profit and purpose - uneasy bedfellows.