This week's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
, streamed live 5pm-6pm via 2oceansVibe Radio
, will focus on the impact and planning of event marketing for companies looking to add some sparkle to marketing, trade marketing and events. The studio guests this Thursday evening, 23 August 2012, will be Sally Robinson and Lisa Wynne, owners of Showworks, Creative Entertainment. [twitterfall
Biz Takeouts has moved to a new time slot on 2oceansVibe Radio, now every Thursday evening from 5pm-6pm.
This evening's lineup
How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
- Show host: Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza)
- In-studio guests: Sally Robinson and Lisa Wynne, owners of Showworks, Creative Entertainment - which specialise in event organising and management, guerrilla marketing and entertainment based marketing..
- Discussion topics:
- Who is Showworks?
- Event organising and management, what clients need to know
- What is creative entertainment and how is it linked to brand building and marketing
- What are the steps to planning a great event
- How do performers fit into your events
- Trends in events and what clients want
- Overview of some events done previously
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media Show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.
Posted on 23 Aug 2012 09:25