Mobile in brief


Advertise with us
Advertise & RatesMy Account
Company press officeList company
Recruitment packagesSubmit job ad
Download ratecard
Tigo DRC appoints new GM
Tigo DRC appoints new GM

Uche Ofodile has been appointed GM of Tigo DRC as of 1 October 2014. Ofodile was previously with Vodafone Ghana where she held a number of senior management positions including the company's Chief Marketing Officer....

Vodacom exploring options for Congo business

Vodacom International Limited, which holds 51% of Vodacom Congo SPRL has agreed with Congolese Wireless Network SPRL (CWN), the holder of the other 49% of Vodacom Congo SPRL, to appoint NM Rothschild & Sons (South Africa) (Pty) Limited to explore options for the Vodacom Congo SPRL business, it was...

Submit news