SAN FRANCISCO, US: South African leaders in business excellence are invited to enter for the 2014 Stevie Awards. The closing date for entries is 11 June.
Created in 2002, the International Business Awards (IBA's) - also referred to as the Stevie Awards - were aimed to honour and recognise the accomplishment of companies and business people worldwide. Judged by global industry leaders, nominations for the IBA's are welcome from individuals and organisations, public and private sectors, profit and non-profit industries, large and small enterprises in the following categories:
- Management, Organisation, Product, Department, Team & Individual Categories
- Management Awards Categories
- Company/Organisation Awards Categories
- Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, & Public Relations Awards Categories
- Creative Awards Categories
- Human Resources Awards Categories
- Customer Service Awards Categories
- Information Technology Awards Categories
- Marketing Awards Categories
- New Product Awards Categories
- Support Awards
Previous South African winners include the Actuarial Society of South Africa, a professional organisation for actuaries and actuarial students, which won the bronze award for Corporate Social Responsibility Programme of the Year in 2012.
In the same year, the Sun International Limited, South Africa's premier leisure and entertainment group was awarded the bronze award for the Hospitality and Leisure category. In 2013, DHL Express in Cape Town was awarded the silver award for the Sales, Customer Service & Contact Centre Individual Categories.
To enter, go to www.stevieawards.com