|Zuma would never appear in a debate, the ANC would never allow it, but do investors really care? |
I don't think so. Investors never cared about Apartheid, not until it became a political issue for them back home.
The writer might wish otherwise, but I don't expect investors to care if South Africa slides towards dictatorship... they still invest in mines in Zimbabwe don't they?
- Shamiela Masoet Office Co-ordinator at Forwardslash created a profile
2 hours, minutes ago
- Deepti Bhura Sales Director at Thusani Media Productions created a profile
2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- ryno velvet Musician at Ryno Velvet created a profile
2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Zandile Ngumbela Senior Video Editor at E News Channel Africa created a profile
3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Sherry Solman Student at National University of Ireland, Maynooth created a profile
4 hours, minutes ago
- Bryoni Dawson New Business Development & Client Services created a profile
4 hours, 35 minutes ago