Marketing & Media forums

Advertise with us
Advertise & RatesMy Account
Company press officeList company
Recruitment packagesSubmit job ad
Download ratecard
View comments (2)
South African stats on social media useage

We're very limited with the statistics available on social media useage in South Africa. 10 Sep 2012

View comments (4)
Clients asking for their deposit back

If not specified in the T&C's, how long does a client have to claim some of their deposit back if they cancel a job? 7 Sep 2012

View comments (2)
Whiteboard scribe Video

whiteboard scribe video's 22 Aug 2012

Has South African marketing become too traditional and insipid?

In example, Nandos has recently launched a new commercial, which have been banned because of "race issues" - but in my views, this is where Nandos marketing is particularly successful - they test boundaries. 7 Jun 2012

View comments (4)
Senior Graphic Designer - where to from here?

After 8 years in the industry the comfort zone is starting to get boring... What's the next best career step? 3 May 2012

Copy Cats Know No Limits

Stiffled creativity in the advertising industry - what's with the copycats? 30 Nov 2011

View comments (3)
Companies that dont honour Recruitment Payments

Is there a website/organization where publishing companies can be reported to for non payment of recruitment fees? 4 Nov 2011

View comment (1)
Public figures vs. Public interest

The City Press story about Sports and Recreation Minister, Fikile Mbalula's affair and alleged 'love child' 4 Nov 2011

View comments (3)
Where to go from here?

which school Is a good school to study copywriting? 13 Oct 2011

View comments (4)
Will advertising a restaurant on a billboard make financial sense ?

Looking at cost-effective ways to advertise a restaurant. Hence the question - is a billboard cost-effective? 4 Oct 2011

View comments (2)
Damn, some South African "creatives" are flipping lazy!!

Two retailers who compete with each other for customers use the same VO to punt them. 9 Sep 2011

View comments (6)
Why do media buyers/strategists and PR & marketing agencies ignore community media??

Media buyers and PR and marketing agencies seem to ignore community media (TV, radio, Print), even though SAARF stats proves success. 6 Sep 2011

View comments (5)
Looking for advertising agency that does bookings with various airline inflight magazines

Do anyone know of a specific agency in South Africa that can book ads in inflight magazines at various airlines? 20 Jul 2011

View comments (2)
I feel like a fraud.

Quantity instead quality. words instead of conversations. 13 Jul 2011

View comments (3)
Which social media monitoring tool to use??

Any advice on a good monitoring programme? 12 Jul 2011

View comments (4)
To all those job-seekers out there

Reflections from a would-be employer 6 Jul 2011

A country Imagined

Query re: availability of "A Country Imagined" DVD Series, narrated by Johnny Clegg, for purchase? 4 Jul 2011

View comment (1)
SEM Starting Salaries

Hi guys Can anybody advise on what the starting salary range is for a Search Engine Marketer (SEO/PPC) who has a relevant online marketing qualification in Gauteng? Even a Social Media Marketer if you have an idea. 21 Jun 2011

View comments (5)
Don't Tell Them - Show Them

I made some time this morning to read through a few blogs and forums on "creativity". 14 Jun 2011

References for TLC Marketing who offer mass rewards

Have you worked with TLC Marketing who offer mass rewards to consumers and what was your experience? 10 Jun 2011

View comments (3)
AFRICAN BLACK LANGUAGE

I would like clarity on the Meaning of an "AFRICAN BLACK LANGUAGE". Particularly used by Recruitment Agencies I find it derogatory and racist. 3 Jun 2011

View comments (2)
Application Design for Mobile?

How to do it? 1 Jun 2011

Which agencies has these account? SAA, Mango, Kulula, 1Time

I want to know the media agencies for the local airline industry. 26 May 2011

View comment (1)
I'm looking for creatives to share my studio in Muizenberg, CPT. Any ideas?

Know any creative/freelancers looking for a desk/office to rent? 23 May 2011

View comments (3)
Archiving / Backup of Design/Video work

I'm wondering how other agencies handle archiving of their work 22 May 2011

Help!!! JBCCR needs your assistance!!!

Our studio was broken into and our equipment stolen!! 20 May 2011

View comments (3)
PR hourly rates

What is considered acceptable when it comes to hourly rates from a PR perspective? 19 May 2011

View comments (3)
Google Ad's

I would like opinions on the effectiveness of Google ads, with regards to promoting an e-commerce business. 13 May 2011

View comments (5)
Website marketing ideas??

We need some creative ideas for marketing our new website. 12 May 2011

Next >Submit a Forum